Fit Con MNL is the biggest homegrown fitness and wellness convention to make its debut in the Philippines, making it an event not to miss by media. As the the country gets more into the mind set of health, fitness, wellness, and nutrition for better lifestyles, be at the forefront of this evolution. Experience the latest scientific research, products, equipment, workouts, programs, food and apparel trends before the rest of the nation and be the first to cover and share the story.
Reaching out to more than 250 personal trainers, group exercise instructors, mind and body professionals, club owners and managers, coaches and athletes, nutritionists, physiotherapists, nurses, and hundreds of fitness enthusiasts, be part of the energy, buzz, and fitness evolution.
A limited number of media passes are available for the event. A media pass includes admission to the following:
- 3-day access pass to over 80 hands-on education sessions, providing insight into major fitness, wellness, health and nutrition trends, plus the most unique and trending workouts
- Keynote speeches by our esteemed guest speakers
- Two special events: Zumba Party & Mind Your Body
- FitCon MNL 2018 Expo, with over 20 of the top industry brands
To be considered for a media pass, you must submit one or more of the credentials listed below. Your media pass will not be processed without credentials.
- Masthead from a current issue of a fitness, wellness, nutrition or health publication listing you as an editorial contributor
- Fitness, wellness, nutrition or health article published within the past 12 months with your byline
- Press photo ID from your media outlet
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role
- Masthead from a current issue of a fitness, wellness, nutrition or health online publication or blog listing you as an editorial contributor
- Fitness, wellness, nutrition or health article or blog post published within the past 12 months with your byline
- Proof of regular freelance journalism activity (published/broadcasted within the past 12 months)
Not a credentialed journalist, please register as an Attendee.
Click here for Media Pass Terms & Conditions.